Periodic training of administrative and office employees using the method of guided self-education
- Purpose of the training
- familiarizing employees with the factors of the working environment that may pose a threat to the safety and health of employees at work, and with appropriate preventive measures and actions;
- interpretation of the provisions and principles of occupational health and safety to the extent necessary to perform work in administrative and office positions equipped with screen monitors, as well as work-related duties and responsibilities in the field of occupational health and safety;
- consolidating the ability to perform work in a safe way for oneself and other people, to proceed in emergency situations and to provide assistance to a person who has suffered an accident.
- The scope of the training
It covers the issues included in the Framework program for periodic training of administrative and office employees, i.e. Annex 1, VIII to the Regulation of the Minister of Economy and Labor of 27 July 2004 on training in the field of occupational safety and health (Journal as amended).
- Participants of the training
The training is intended for administrative and office employees, including those employed in the operation of screen monitors, whose nature of work involves exposure to factors harmful to health, burdensome or dangerous, or with responsibility in the field of occupational health and safety.
- The method of organizing the training
The training is organized in the form of guided self-education, detached from work – on the basis of this training program using the internet platform, didactic materials provided by the training organizer and participation in consultations.
Training place – office or other rooms that meet the training requirements.
- Check your message
The e-learning training includes a system of control tests during the training and a final test to check the training participant’s knowledge of:
- messages included in the training program
- knowledge of the rules of organizing work and workstations in accordance with the provisions and principles of health and safety at work
- principles of providing first aid and fire procedures
- Training topics and issues
Theme 1.The essence of occupational health and safety
Theme 2.Selected legal regulations in the field of labor law regarding occupational health and safety
Theme 3.Analysis of the circumstances and causes of accidents at work and occupational diseases and related prevention; discussion of characteristic accidents at work, with particular emphasis on accidents resulting from improper organization of work, and related prevention
Theme 4.Organization and methods of shaping safe and hygienic working conditions, including workstations equipped with screen monitors; occupational health and safety management
Theme 5.Harmful and burdensome factors of the work environment
Theme 6.First aid
Theme 7.Fire protection
At the end of the training, there is the FINAL TEST with 15 questions. Getting the correct answers at the level of 80% passes the test.