Training of engineering and technical employees using the method of guided self-education
The training is intended for engineering and technical employees (constructors, designers, technologists, production organizers).
Purpose of the training:
The aim of the training is to update and supplement knowledge and skills, in particular in the field of: identification and assessment of hazards in work processes, organization of work and work stations in accordance with the requirements of occupational health and safety and ergonomics, methods of elimination or limitation of hazards due to factors occurring in the work environment.
Form of education:
Guided self-education – is a form of training that allows you to obtain, update and supplement knowledge and skills in the field of occupational health and safety, on the basis of materials provided by the training organizer, in particular with the use of e-mail and the Internet, while ensuring consultation with people who meet the requirements for lecturers. guided self-education conducted in accordance with the ordinance of the Minister of Economy and Labor of 27 July 2004 on training in the field of occupational safety and health (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 180, item 1860, as amended).
The total time needed to learn the content of the training is min. 16 hours lessons, the training is available for 30 days from the moment the training is purchased. There is no limit to the number of logins, the training can be stopped at any time and returned to the beginning or the place where it was interrupted.
The exam is of a test nature and is conducted under the supervision of the training organizer.
Training completion certificate:
Students who pass the exam with a positive result (at least 80% of correct answers) will receive a certificate of completion of the training, in accordance with the regulation on training in the field of health and safety at work. The training should be repeated min. every 5 years. The certificate will be sent to the address provided when placing the order. If you need to change the shipping address, please contact email@example.com or by phone 507-300-506
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Legal regulations in the field of labor protection in Poland.
- Obligations of the employer and employee in the field of health and safety and responsibility for violating the principles and regulations of health and safety.
- Identification, analysis and assessment of hazards and methods of liquidation or limitation of the impact of harmful, burdensome and dangerous factors on employees through the use of appropriate design, technological and organizational solutions.
- Exercises on taking into account the requirements of occupational health and safety and ergonomics in design.
- Principles of conduct in the event of an accident at work and in hazardous situations (eg fire, breakdown), including the principles of providing first aid in the event of an accident.
- Quizzes as part of the control questions.
At the end of the training, there is the FINAL TEST with 20 questions. Getting the correct answers at the level of 80% passes the test.